Thursday, March 18, 2010

Three Doors and a Window

Two new Marvin doors went in today. One big set of horrific double doors came out, if you could even call our master bedroom doors that much. I prefer to think of them more as a glass sieve that water, wind and dirt came through but kept the really big chunks (such as raccoons) out. Although, I never really tested their limits on keeping raccoons out. I always assumed they could keep a raccoon out, which was probably a good assumption since after every rain, I had to throw my whole body weight against the doors in order to open them. Let me add to the list of things they were good at; not opening and closing.
The back of the house is prepped for tomorrow's door installation.
Can you spot the small dog?

The side yard with our spiffy new kitchen door.

The mud-room door.

I have it on good authority that a window showed up at the house as well so with any luck, the first of 17! windows will go in tomorrow as well. I am of course counting each of the large front windows as three in total, a center picture window flanked on either side by a tall narrow casement window. Count it as 13, count it as 17, either way the windows are going in.

I can't wait to get home on Sunday and see it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment